Age-Friendly Business Consumer Fair
Crowne Plaza, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Sunday 4th October 2015 – Midday to 5.00pm
A unique opportunity to learn about the innovative products and services
to enhance and secure our lives as we live longer
Within the Northeast region, Louth is seen as leading the way in developing a range of age-friendly initiatives and related new products and services. These developments are happening across the board with businesses, within communities and among the public services.
As we grow older our needs and aspirations change, so what range of products and services are available to help enhance the wonderful opportunity of living longer?
Following on from the success in previous years of the Age-Friendly Business Consumer Fair , we will once again seek to provide information on what products and services are available for older people. Attendees will be able to
- Learn how new innovate products can assist in the daily activities of living
- Learn about services that are available to support you or a loved one in their own home and in the community
- Listen to informative talks on matters that concern older people
- Enjoy some fun and get fit with Carmel Dowdall’s Chairobics!
- Learn about those businesses who offer products and services for older people, to assist them in living longer and healthier lives in the best possible way
As well as over 50 Age Friendly businessexhibitors, leading figures from caring and support services, technology, finance, fashion, law and many more will be on hand to give advice and provide valuable information..
The special guest on the day will be businessman Gavin Duffy, star of RTE Dragon’s Den and chairperson of the Louth Age Friendly Business Forum.
We look forward to seeing you at this FREE event on Sunday 4th October in the Crowne Plaza.
A discount of 10% is being offered on lunch to all those attending the Consumer Fair on the day.
The event is supported by the Myhomecare.ie, Louth Age-Friendly County Initiative, Age-Friendly Business Forum, Louth Economic Forum, Dundalk Chamber of Commerce