Louth Volunteer Centre is committed to the principles of openness and transparency. Please find below links to policies which guide the way we at Louth Volunteer Centre interact with Volunteers, Community and Voluntary Sector Organisations, and the wider community.
Please Note: All these documents are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe PDF installed, you can download it free from the Adobe website.
- Louth Volunteer Centre Volunteer Policy
- Louth Volunteer Centre Equality and Diversity Policy - Overview
- Louth Volunteer Centre Equality and Diversity Policy - Complete Document
- Louth Volunteer Centre Data Protection Policy
- Louth Volunteer Centre Garda Vetting Policy
- Louth Volunteer Centre Complaints Policy
- Louth Volunteer Centre Access Policy and Procedures
- Louth Volunteer Centre Access Request Form
We value your privacy, and want to be clear about the information we collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information. Whether you are an individual volunteer, or a Volunteer Involving Organisation (VIO), we respect your personal data. We have never, and will never sell your data to third parties. We will not use it for any purpose other than those stated, without your consent. Please see below for details of our privacy policies: