Louth Volunteer Centre is an independent organisation, which is affiliated to Volunteer Ireland, and is part of a network of 21 Volunteer Centres and 7 Volunteer Information Services. We offer the following services:
- A Free Volunteer Placement Service - we offer a free volunteer placement service to organisations.
- A database of opportunities for volunteers to view volunteer opportunities in their locality.
- Email and telephone support with our staff on the how, why and where of volunteering.
- Support and information on Policy Issues to volunteer involving organisations.
- Training on involving volunteers.
- Help with developing new projects involving volunteers.
- Advice and information around best practice issues when involving volunteers
- Garda Vetting Service for organisations who do not have access to their own Authorised Signatory.
Louth Volunteer Centre Limited is a an independent company which is a member of Volunteer Centres Ireland. It is a Company Limited by Guarantee and not having a share capital, registered in Louth, Ireland. The Volunteer Centre is a member of Volunteer Centres Ireland (VCI).
Our Registered Address is Old Motor Tax Office, Bolton Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Registered Charity Number: CHY 17034
Company Registered No: 404719
More Information:Mission StatementCompany informationOur Guiding Principles and ValuesOur PoliciesOur Audited AccountsOur Team