Stewards play a central role in providing a high quality experience for people attending Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann Droichead Átha. Volunteer stewards will help manage people and traffic movement on streets, in car parks and in other public areas.
There are a variety of stewarding roles including Street Stewards, Car Park Stewards, and Parade Stewards.
Skills & Qualities:
- Communication skills – Able to give clear and concise directions to the public
- Patience – Be confident and calm when dealing with the public
- Personable Skills - Enjoy meeting people, enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing
- Confidence – Be comfortable in big crowds
- Teamwork – Stewards work as members of a team
- Physical - In some specific roles the ability to stand and walk for extended periods may be required